Saturday, January 31, 2009

Long day




Today was a long day. First trying to clean up the house and get the kids to do their chores is a chore in itself. This is my children cleaning their room. I think they made a bigger mess than what they werer trying to clean up. Well they finally got it done and we went and ran errands while I screamed and yelled at them in the store. We later went to my sister - in - laws to give her the baby saucer so she can use it after her baby comes. Which I had to wash again because Lexi got it and pooped so gross. But I got it cleaned and sanitized to give away. Then a 5:00 The Ayala's came over and I babysat them. It was really wild but also fun at the same time, my kids love to play with them so it was great fun. Now I am ready for bed and a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment